Honda SS 50, 1972, the “Wild Horse”
- Mad powerful dirt engine; 190cc Zongshen 5 gears. Prepared by Stomp.
- Modified frame and tank position. Custom paint.
- Woodparts made of beech with custom paint.
- New fork from YCF.
- New size for the wheels from 17' to 18' with disc breaks.
- M 45 Michelin tires. 3.25/18
- New swingarm and suspensions.
- Flat tracker handlebar.
- New pipe and exhaust.
- Electric start with the led blue button.
- Minimals turnlights and lights.
Like "la Chute", the proportions between power and weight are stupids and that what make it so funny to ride.
All "Custom paint" are done by Jérome Lopez from "Colorside 64" who is pushing my work to art with this so clean paint and varnish on the wood
Shooting by Rupert Tapper